- Introduce Burgess Light to your dog by gradually mixing in the new food with the old over a period of 7-10 days until the new food completely replaces the old diet
- Always ensure you are monitoring your dog weight to ensure a healthy weight. Please see the body condition scoring chart here.
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your dog
- You should take treats into account when working out daily feeding requirements
Burgess Light Rich in Chicken
Burgess Light is specially created for overweight adult dogs. It contains L-Carnitine to help reduce, and then maintain your pet’s weight at the correct level.
- With added glucosamine for optimal joint mobility
- Contains two prebiotics to aid the body’s natural defences and remove bad bacteria from tummies
- With linseed, zinc and biotin for coats, skin and fur
- With added yucca to help make stool less smelly
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
- Beet pulp to aid healthy digestion
- Free from artificial flavours and colours
- No added preservatives
Available Pack sizes
Protein 20% • Crude Fibre 6% • Fat Content 6% • Crude Ash 6%.
Maize • Wheat • Poultry Meat Meal (min 14%) • Meat Meal • Wheat Feed • Beet Pulp • Oatfeed • Yeast • Digest • Lignocellulose • Poultry Fat • Pea Fibre • Fish Meal • Fish Oil • Salt • Glucosamine 400mg/kg • L-Carnitine 300mg/kg • Yucca 250mg/kg.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferal acetate) 2,500 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) 375 mg/kg • Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 60 mg/kg • Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.4 mg/kg • Sodium Selenite 0.67 mg/kg • Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg/kg • Manganous Oxide 40.3 mg/kg • Zinc Sulphate 208 mg/kg • Manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate 277 mg/kg.
Plant and Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100 mg/kg.